Friday, June 25, 2010

A "Pre-anniversary" Bouquet



I have the best fiancé in the world! In celebration of our "pre-anniversary," (discussed in my previous post) he had these flowers delivered to my door. They arrived an hour and a half ago and I'm still smiling about it. Pink is my favorite color and I love daisies because, like Meg Ryan's character said in You've Got Mail, daisies are such a friendly flower (go here to hear the quote).

Doing thoughtful things like these to brighten my day... chalk one more up for why I love Carl so much!

The question that plagues me, though, is what's the equivalent of sending flowers to guys? A gift card to Guitar Center or Home Depot? I honestly have no idea.

4 comments:

  1. The flowers are gorgeous and you guys are so cute! I hope that you have many happy anniversaries in your future together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisiies are my favorite flowers, simple and understated. I think it goes back to an aunt that used to make me dresses, and one day she created a light blue dress with cloth daisies all over, it was tastefully done. I just didn't like the material, is that rough polyester.

    Interesting what we remember from childhood.

    In regards to a gift for your beau... guys aren't that sentimental as gals, but your guy seems like a keeper. Does he have a favorite sports team, perhaps tickets or a jersey...

    ReplyDelete